Advanced Procedures Course
Enhance your knowledge and skills in minor surgical procedures for lid disease and laser procedures commonly used to treat the anterior segment. Labs and exams at the School of Optometry and Vision Science.
- Certification in minor surgical procedures and anterior segment laser procedures (COPE Pending)
- Self-Study Pre-Modules - 5 hours
- Virtual, live lectures - 18.5 hours (Recorded for those unable to attend)
- Minor Surgical Procedures (11.5 hours)
- Anterior Segment Laser Procedures (7 hours)
- Labs - 11 hours
- Review & Exam - 3 hours
Coming soon. Email Chao Yang for more information.
Limited spaces - likely to sell out
Richard Castillo, OD, DO
NSUOCO Assistant Dean