Advanced Procedures Course
Enhance your knowledge and skills in minor surgical procedures for lid disease and laser procedures commonly used to treat the anterior segment. Labs and exams at the School of Optometry and Vision Science in May 2021.
- Certification in minor surgical procedures and anterior segment laser procedures (COPE Pending)
- Self-Study Pre-Modules - 5 hours
- Virtual, live lectures - 18.5 hours (Recorded for those unable to attend)
- Minor Surgical Procedures (11.5 hours) - Saturday, April 17 & Sunday, April 18, 2021
- Anterior Segment Laser Procedures (7 hours) - Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Labs - 11 hours Friday, May 14 to Sunday, May 16, 2021
- Review & Exam - 3 hours Sunday, May 16, 2021
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN. Email Chao Yang to register.
Limited spaces - likely to sell out
Richard Castillo, OD, DO
NSUOCO Assistant Dean