December 7–9, 2017
Join us as the University of Waterloo School of Optometry and Université de Montréal École d'Optométrie commemorate the 60th anniversary of the University of Waterloo and the 50th anniversary of the University of Waterloo School of Optometry.
The conference, including dinner, will be free for graduate students in vision sciences and for optometry residents in Canada. There will be a modest fee for faculty, alumni and other attendees attending the Friday dinner and dance.
Conference registration deadline: November 1, 2017.
Thursday, December 7
- Evening cocktail party at the Huether Hotel (see Maps below)
Friday, December 8
- Talks and posters at the School (see Maps below)
- Evening: Dinner & Dance at Fed Hall
Saturday, December 9
- Morning talks and lunch at the School of Optometry (see Maps below)
Further details will be posted here as they become available.
Accommodation for Montreal visitors is at the Inn of Waterloo and is offered as complimentary shared accommodation for UMontréal graduate students, residents and post docs. Faculty may elect to choose shared or single accommodation and the cost per room is $129.99. Bus transportation will be provided between the Hotel and the School of Optometry and Vision Science.
- For faculty members and other non-graduate student visitors: to book your room at our group rate, contact the hotel directly with booking code COSRC2017
Inn of Waterloo
- 475 King Street North, Waterloo Ontario N2J 2Z5
- In north Waterloo, not far from the School
- Off King Street North, near the Parkway
The Huether Hotel
- Thursday Welcome Reception
- 59 King St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 2X2
University of Waterloo School of Optometry
- 200 Columbia St W, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
- We are on the North Campus; the School's entrance is located at Columbia and Hagey Blvd.
- Coopervision Inc.
- Canadian Optometric Education Trust Fund