Currently these programs are under review for content and topics matters. As such, these programs will not be offered in fall 2020 or winter 2021.
We encourage you to connect with Human Rights, Equity, and Inclusion to explore their learning events on these topics.
Please explore our current list of workshops available on our workshop calendar.
The Organizational & Human Development Team
Organizational & Human Development's (OHD) award winning* series of Inclusivity workshops acknowledge, communicate, and promote an understanding of the complexity and uniqueness of the University of Waterloo’s campus community, presenting the ideals by which campus members should engage one another – with respect, sensitivity, and fairness.
- Principles of Inclusivity (OHD502)
- Understanding Inclusivity (OHD503)
- Inclusive Communication (OHD504)
- Generational Inclusivity (OHD505)
- Sexual Orientation & Gender ID (OHD506)
- Accessible Communities (OHD507)
- Inclusivity Capstone (OHD508)
Please note: OHD502 is a prerequisite for all other programs, which can then be taken in any order, with the exception of OHD508.