Organizational & Human Development's (OHD) award winning* series of Inclusivity workshops acknowledge, communicate, and promote an understanding of the complexity and uniqueness of the University of Waterloo’s campus community, presenting the ideals by which campus members should engage one another – with respect, sensitivity, and fairness.
* In November 2015, OHD and the University of Waterloo were honoured with the Silver Award in Facilitated Programs from the Institute of Performance and Learning for the Inclusivity Series.
- Principles of Inclusivity (OHD502)
- Understanding Inclusivity (OHD503)
- Inclusive Communication (OHD504)
- Generational Inclusivity (OHD505)
- Sexual Orientation & Gender ID (OHD506)
- Accessible Communities (OHD507)
- Inclusivity Capstone (OHD508)
Please note: OHD502 is a prerequisite for all other programs, which can then be taken in any order, with the exception of OHD508.