Part of the Inclusivity Certificate Series.
The capstone session builds on the knowledge, skills and experiences gained through the six Principles of Inclusivity workshops. Participants will have the opportunity to integrate and apply knowledge gained from the previous sessions while exploring possible blind spots that may still exist. This workshop includes facilitated discussion and knowledge sharing while working through cases and discovering ‘what’s next’ after the series is complete.
The session will include facilitated discussion and knowledge sharing while working through cases.
- Ability to integrate information across all sessions
- Focus on the underlying awareness, competencies and knowledge required in perspective gaining and decision making to apply the Principles of Inclusivity
- Participants will reflect on and evaluate their personal and professional growth and develop an action plan to reinforce and champion Inclusivity in their daily lives.
- Identify and distinguish key terminology, concepts and applied behaviours and actions among each of the workshops.
- Reflect on personal insights and express how they have been applied in the workplace and beyond.
- Recognize potential blind spots for yourself and others that may continue to be a barrier.
- Summarize Mindful actions that will be put into practice after the workshop series is complete.
Note: All six Inclusivity workshops (OHD502-OHD507) must be completed prior to attending the Capstone session.
Upon completion of post-work, you will be provided with a certificate.