Organizational & Human Development (OHD) is offering a unique opportunity for participants to complete the Principles of Inclusivity series as an intact group from beginning to end. Based on previous program feedback, participants enjoy developing and learning in a group setting where trust and empathy are built together.
This cohort will also serve as a pilot group to examine and provide feedback on the new format and material for the Principles of Inclusivity series. The dates for the shared learning experience are:
- Monday, January 30, 2017 | Principles of Inclusivity Introduction (OHD502)
- Monday, February 27, 2017 | Understanding Inclusivity (OHD503)
- Monday, March 20, 2017 | Inclusive Communications (OHD504)
- Monday, April 10, 2017 | Generational Inclusivity (OHD505)
- Monday, May 1, 2017 | Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity (OHD506)
- Monday, May 29, 2017 | Accessible Communities (OHD507)
- Monday, June 26, 2017 | Inclusivity Capstone (OHD508)
For more information, or to apply for this shared learning experience, please review the registration page.
Questions? Contact Annette Denny for more information.