This six-part certificate program provides the campus business professional with the best practices, strategies, and disciplines in both written and oral communication. These courses explore the process of communication, allowing attendees to understand how to make better choices in their daily communication in the University of Waterloo environment. The courses can be taken in any order, with the exception of Writing Matters I and II.
Facilitated by Ron Champion & Tim Paci of The Business of Writing.
- Guerrilla Grammar® (OHD206)
- Writing Matters I (OHD207)
- Writing Matters II (OHD208)
- Effective Presentations (OHD209)
- Report and Proposal Writing (OHD210)
- Proofreading & Editing (OHD211)