Are you new to UWaterloo? On behalf of our community, Organizational and Human Development (OHD) would like to welcome you to the University of Waterloo, where we support life-long learning in our employees.
These four, newly designed Core Development Program sessions offered by OHD will support your understanding of the University’s culture and values, along with resources available to enhance your experience and engagement. The goal of the Core Development Program is to help you feel successful and knowledgeable in your role, department, and in the University of Waterloo community.
It is highly recommended all University employees take these workshops within the first eighteen months of their onboarding experience.
- Building Community through Innovation and Collaboration
- Encouraging Community Through Belonging and Inclusion
- Engaging Community Through Service and Communication
- Strengthening Community through Values and Culture
Each program consists of three components:
- Self-Directed Learning (30-45min)
- Virtually Facilitated Workshop (90min)
- Post-Session Goal and Feedback (15min)
For information on how to register, please review the quick course registration guide.
Note: There are currently no costs associated with taking OHD Courses. Casual employees, typically, cannot enroll in OHD courses.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this matter.