Where are we heading?
Our vision is a risk-aware Canada where homeowners take responsibility for protecting themselves and recovering from flood, and decision-makers consider flood risk in planning and preparing our communities.
Our goals are to help Canadian residents and decision-makers:
- Understand the risk of flood to their communities
- flood and risk mapping
- vulnerability assessment
- Have access to tools
- policies, plans and procedures
- cost-benefit of action versus inaction
- lot-level personal actions
- incentives and insurance
- Become more flood resilient
Click here to read P4A's Strategic Plan (2017-2018)