Our mission is to serve as a catalyst for improved medication use and development through experience-based education, discovery and engagement.
Our vision is to lead transformative change in the development and use of medications for the improvement of human health.
Four priority areas of focus
Undergraduate and Graduate Education
- Strategic Goal 1: Offer outstanding academic programs that will attract the best undergraduate and graduate students to the University of Waterloo.
- Strategic Goal 2: Create an exceptional learning environment emphasizing independent learning and problem-solving that will produce outstanding pharmacists and scientists.
Basic and Applied Research
- Strategic Goal 3: Improve human health through innovative basic and applied research and scholarship.
Professional and Community Service
- Strategic Goal 4: Make a difference in our communities through engagement and outreach.
Infrastructure and Support
- Strategic Goal 5: Build an enabling environment for excellence.