Teaching Innovations in the PharmD Bridging Program
- Online learning
- Problem-based learning
- Recognition of prior learning
Learn how the Waterloo PharmD Bridging Program incorporates all three to create a flexible, yet rigorous program for our alumni.
Speakers: PharmD Bridging Program team
- Rosemary Killeen, Director, Distance Education and Continuing Professional Development
- Jeff Nagge, Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor
- Rita Dhami, Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor
- Stephanie Chiu, Experiential Course Coordinator- Bridging
Sandwiches from Vincenzo’s will be provided.
Please RSVP by March 27, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate any dietary restrictions.
This presentation will be recorded and made available for subsequent viewing.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Chiu at email@example.com.