Fevers can be unpleasant, especially for parents of young children.
Pharmacist Nardine Nakhla shares some guidelines for fever management.
Does vitamin C really help you fight colds? School of Pharmacy Assistant Professor Kelly Grindrod has the answer.
On Thursday #AskAPharmacist will focus on the cost of your medications.
Want to watch more #AskAPharmacist episodes?
Visit the #AskAPharmacist playlist or pick a topic from the list below.
- Pharmacists prescribing & osteoporosis management
- Flu shots and vaccine tips for children
- Heart health and blood thinners
- Med checks and blood pressure medications
- Cost of your medications
- Dementia and drug side effects
- Pharmacy errors and pharmacists as vaccinators
- Why we love being pharmacists