- Exam and class timetables
- Library resources
- Counselling and student success services
- Examplify student resources
- Student information technology services
- Identifying and responding to harassment
- Society of Pharmacy Students (SOPhS)
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns (CAPSI)
- Pharmacy Ambassador Program
- Research opportunities
Official communication protocol:
As the email address that you record in Quest is used for official communications from the University’s Registrar’s Office, please ensure that it is accurate and kept current. Changes to email addresses on Quest do not update the addresses on the cohort mailing list. If you change your email address on Quest and want the new address updated on the mailing list, please contact Ken Potvin.
Effective the Class of Rx2022, cohort mailing lists, which are used for communication within the School of Pharmacy, will only use official Waterloo email accounts. Students are encouraged to review the University’s Office 365 FAQ for further details regarding official student email addresses and access to Microsoft Office 365.