We want you to stay in touch! Your involvement as students was so important to the development of our school. Now as alumni, you can continue to have an impact and inspire our future graduates.
Learn about the benefits and services available to you, explore future events, and catch-up on what your peers are doing in the Alumni Spotlight column. Refine your skills as a professional with our roster of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses - special discounts are available to alumni.
How to stay involved
Your relationship with the School of Pharmacy doesn't end with graduation. Here are some of the many ways you can stay involved as alumni:
- Help us continue to recruit the best and brightest as an admissions interviewer
- Play a pivotal role in welcoming new students to the profession as a white coat ceremony rober
- Share your knowledge with our students as a tutorial assistant or course instructor
- Mentor the next generation of pharmacists as a co-op supervisors or patient-care rotations preceptor
- Support the School of Pharmacy and its students as an event volunteer
- Sign up for the Waterloo e-community for access to job postings and more
Interested in participating in any of the above? Email our Alumni and Events Co-ordinator to learn more.
Read more about the PharmD Bridging Program: