We began 2018 by celebrating our School's bold start. Now, we're looking to the future: join us in shaping the Future of Pharmacy.
Future of Pharmacy Fund
A fund providing opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to build skills and acquire experiences outside of the curriculum and coursework. These experiences will position them to be successful leaders in pharmacy. The fund will support:
- Building leadership capacity.
- soft skills training (communication, collaboration)
- women in leadership workshops
- providing entrepreneurial activities
- Supporting travel experiences to develop a global perspective.
- attending national and international conferences
- caring for underserved populations at home and abroad
- providing opportunities for research collaborations
Support the fund
Your contributions will provide our students with experiences above and beyond education in the classroom. Support the Future of Pharmacy fund today in one of the following ways:
Additional information for donating by Payroll Deduction
- Visit the Payroll Giving webpage
- Fill in personal information and specify gift type (the 'I' icon next to the gift type box provides more information on types of gifts)
- Under 'What area would you like to support' select 'Other Faculty, College, or University Projects'
- Under 'Area of Giving' select 'School of Pharmacy'. Under 'Project' select 'Future of Pharmacy Fund' or, if you prefer, another Pharmacy fund)
- Respond to the remaining questions and select next; complete the remaining fields