Associate Professor (Women's Studies Undergraduate Advisor)
Areas of interest
History of philosophy (especially early modern and classic pragmatism), philosophy of sex and gender, feminist philosophy, pedagogy, equity in academe, social metaphysics
- Beyond the Binary: Thinking About Sex and Gender. Peterborough: Broadview, 2016.
- “A Harm Reduction Approach to Abortion.” Without Apology: Writings on Abortion in Canada. Ed. Shannon Stettner. Edmonton: Athabasca University Press, 2016, 317-332.
- “A House At War Against Itself: Absolute Versus Pluralistic Idealism in Spinoza, Peirce, James and Royce.” British Journal For the History of Philosophy 23.4 (July 2015) 710-731.
- Peirce and pragmatism
- Spinoza and early modern philosophy
- Social metaphysics
- Member, Women's Studies Program
Office: HH 329
University of Waterloo