A major component of the mission of the School of Planning is to conduct and disseminate research which advances the state of knowledge and the practice of planning.
Using the links below, you can find full text of representative research from the members of the School. We encourage you to review these works and if you find topics of interest, you should contact the individual professor.
The publications are grouped into six research themes:
- Planning for the promotion of sustainable, intensified built environments
- Planning for vibrant communities through environmental design
- Planning for the creation, maintenance and management of healthy ecosystems
- Planning methods and processes which improve the efficiency and efficacy of the discipline
- Planning for equitable and empowering social systems
- The applications and implications of advanced technologies in planning