Master of Environmental Studies, Planning
M.Sc. Applied Geology (5-year Integrated Program), Pondicherry University, India
- Urban Resilience Planning
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Coastal Cities
- Risk Perception
- Geographies of Vulnerability and Resilience
My research attempts to understand the changes in the urban resilience planning processes and strategy in Vancouver against the backdrop of the Rockefeller Foundation’s 100 Resilient Cities Network initiative.
- CSIR- Junior Research Fellow at School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India (August 2016 – June 2018)
- Research paper on “Understanding Urban Wetland Governance in India- A Case study of Pipliyahana Lake, Indore” at Urban ARC’ 17 - The City in Transition, Annual Research Conference of Indian Institute of Human Settlements (IIHS), Bengaluru, India. (January 2017)
- Invited speaker at National Workshop on Advances in Positioning, Navigation and Communication 2016 & 2017 at SRM University, Chennai, India.
- Recipient of Junior Research Fellowship awarded by Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India in 2016.
- Co-founder and Coordinator of Earth Sciences Club, Pondicherry University (2013-16)
At the University of Waterloo
- Teaching Assistant- PLAN 102: Professional Communication