What is Shuttle Service?
The Shuttle Service is a complimentary shuttle service funded by the University through undergraduate and graduate student ancillary fees.
University of Waterloo Shuttle Service
Seven nights a week, all year round from 7 pm - 2 am
ON CAMPUS shuttle - NOTE: Until further notice - TEMPORARY pick up point for UWP will be in front of EBY HALL (not at the usual point at Beck Hall)
On campus shuttle
- Two 7 passenger vehicles are used for this service.
- Each on campus shuttle has a route with designated stops. One will circle Ring Road and go to Columbia Lake Village and the affiliated colleges. The other will circle Ring Road and go to University of Waterloo Place.
- The routes include stopping at all bus stops on Ring Road.
- On Campus Shuttle - North Route
The boundaries for the on-campus shuttle service is as follows:
Lester/Columbia, Lester/University, Albert/Seagram and Westcourt Place and Westmount
- On Campus Shuttle - South Route
**NEW RAC1 added to route**
**NEW STOP added to route - 420 West Graham Way (EVOLV 1 Building - Rear Entrance)**
- The shuttle will operate in conjunction with the other shuttle service and will stop at front RAC1 picking up passengers beginning May 1 2017, the operating hours will continue and will be 7 pm to 1:45 am daily.
Off campus shuttle - TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED until further notice.
We thank you for your patience at this time and will advise when this program is operational.
Departs every night from the Student Life Centre, Turnkey Desk at these times:
- 7:15 pm
- 8:15 pm
- 9:15 pm
- 10:15 pm
- 11:15 pm
- 12:15 am
- 1:15 am
Comments or Concerns
Comments or concerns about your shuttle service should be directed to the University of Waterloo Police Service at email@example.com or by phone at (519) 888-4911 or on-campus at Ext. # 22222.