What is Shuttle Service?
The Shuttle Service is a complimentary shuttle service provided and funded by the Federation of Students, the Graduate Student Association and the University.
University of Waterloo Shuttle Service
Seven nights a week, all year round from 7 pm - 2 am
On campus shuttle
- Two 7 passenger vehicles are used for this service.
- Each on campus shuttle has a route with designated stops. One will circle Ring Road and go to Columbia Lake Village and the affiliated colleges. The other will circle Ring Road and go to University of Waterloo Place.
- The routes include stopping at all bus stops on Ring Road.
- On Campus Shuttle - North Route
The boundaries for the on-campus shuttle service is as follows:
Lester/Columbia, Lester/University, Albert/Seagram and Westcourt Place and Westmount
- On Campus Shuttle - South Route
**NEW RAC1 added to route**
The shuttle will operate in conjunction with the other shuttle service and will stop at front RAC1 picking up passengers beginning May 1 2017, the operating hours will continue and will be 7 pm to 1:45 am daily.
Off campus shuttle
- Two 11 passenger vehicles are vehicles are used for this service.
- Shuttle boundaries are Westmount and Westwood to Glasgow Fisher-Hallman, University/Ira Needles to Laurelwood/Erbsville, Northfield & Weber, Columbia/Marsland to University/Lincoln, Weber & Victoria to King & Victoria.
Departs every night from the Student Life Centre, Turnkey Desk at these times:
- 7:15 pm
- 8:15 pm
- 9:15 pm
- 10:15 pm
- 11:15 pm
- 12:15 am
- 1:15 am
Comments or Concerns
Comments or concerns about your shuttle service should be directed to Ed Danhousen.