Our teaching assistants (TAs) are an integral part of the WIL Programs team. They handle the bulk of our courses’ day-to-day operations and serve as the first point of contact when students in any course require support. We hire anywhere from one to four TAs for each of our PD courses every term, and all TAs help support students completing PD1: Career Fundamentals.
TA responsibilities include:
- Helping students learn by providing quality feedback and mentoring throughout the term
- Marking assessments using rubrics and training provided by course instructors
- Shaping future course offerings by working with course staff, instructors, and student feedback
- Providing feedback on our training and processes to improve course operation
- Contributing to our workplace culture with positivity, energy, and respect
If you have a specific question about our TAs’ duties and responsibilities, consider contacting WIL Programs staff.
We hire administrative assistants on an as-needed basis. Students working as administrative assistants help with assorted administrative duties in our office, including event planning and data collection. If you want to learn more about this position, consider contacting WIL Programs staff.
Digital media developers
We hire digital media developers on an as-needed basis. Students working as digital media developers work on creative projects alongside our staff. The work completed in a given term can range from the design of promotional materials to the planning and execution of a photo shoot. Students' duties may vary depending on their skills. If you want to learn more about this position, consider contacting WIL Programs staff.
We hire web developers on an as-needed basis. Students working as web developers help create special content for use on our websites. If you want to learn more about this position, consider contacting WIL Programs staff.