Please see the opportunities below that have been brought to our attention. Please get in touch with the contact person specified in the advertisement if you have any questions about the positions:
Posted April 24, 2017:
Junior Recruiter - Temporary Position (6 – 9 months)
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company
Department: HR & Admin
Reports to: Vice President, Human Resources
Location: Waterloo, ON
NAVBLUE is currently seeking a Junior Recruiter, who will be responsible for supporting full-cycle recruitment of staff across our global locations, and will support all members of the HR department in recruitment and selection processes. When required, this position will help support other generalist functions within the Human Resources Department.
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, is a leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Cardiff (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
The successful candidate is resourceful, tenacious, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to do what is needed to achieve results. You thrive on learning, enjoy collaborating with colleagues to help deliver results yet can work effectively with minimal supervision and direction, and expect that hard work is required to do great things.
• Coordinates recruitment activity including preparation and release of internal and external recruiting advertisements, scheduling interviews, and researching new avenues for talent acquisition
• Assist in sourcing of active candidates and performing pre-screen interviews
• Perform and document reference checks for new hires across all of our global locations
• Work closely with external recruitment sources (UofW coop program, Communitech, Cardiff University, other Universities across our global locations)
• Assist in coordinating of on-boarding process for new hires including messaging new hires to inform them of the process, office allocations and notifications internally of new hires
• Occasionally responsible for other Human Resources Generalist activities
• Degree or Diploma in Business, Human Resources or equivalent work experience
• Actively pursuing a CHRP designation a definite asset
• Prior Recruitment Experience is a definite asset
• Well organized and able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and make informed decisions
• Possess high degree of efficiency and accuracy in daily tasks
• Service oriented and understand the importance of diplomacy and confidentiality
• Effective communication skills (written & oral)
• Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be available on request for candidates throughout the entire recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Note: only students who have graduated or will be graduating June 2017 are eligible to apply; Please submit application by Friday, April 28, 2017.
Posted April 11, 2017:
Bilingual HR Assistant
Groupe Média TFO - Toronto, ON
Groupe Média TFO is looking for a dynamic, fully Bilingual HR Assistant to join our Talent Development Team for a 3 months contract in our downtown Toronto office. This is a paid position (20-25$/H)) for 35hours a week. For more information and to send your CV, please contact Adel Jalabi, Talent Recruiter, at (416) 968-8523 or email@example.com
Please note that applications from non-Bilingual candidates will not be considered.
Posted March 10, 2017:
Foxnet Solutions. - Kitchener, ON
We are currently seeking a dedicated and ambitious IT Recruiter for a 14 month contract to cover for a maternity leave, with the chance of conversion to full-time permanent position. This role will be based at our Waterloo office location. The preferred candidate will be coming from 1-3 years of IT Recruitment experience, self-starter, with a dedicated and outgoing professional attitude.
This role will entail screening IT candidates for contract and full-time positions, coordinating interviews, creation of Staffing Agreements and potential elements of New Business Development. This contract opportunity will include base salary plus commission.
FoxNet is a Waterloo-based IT Solution Provider and preferred staffing vendor that has been servicing enterprise clients across the GTA for 14 years. www.foxnetsolutions.com . FoxNet is an invested business partner offering a full suite of solutions including Staffing, Managed Services, Hardware and Software and Cloud Solutions.
FoxNet Inc. www.foxnetsolutions.com
Location: 92 Erb Street East, Waterloo, ON
14 month contract to cover a maternity leave with chance of conversion to full-time permanent
Job Type: Contract