The School of Public Health and Health Systems is a division of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Course selection instructions for Health Studies students starting in September 2019
Fall term: September to December, 2019
Before July 17, 2019
- Log into Quest and check your contact information. Ensure that your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other personal information is accurate. Please update any incorrect information.
On, or after July 17, 2018
- Log into Quest.
- Check your fall-term schedule to see the required courses you were automatically enrolled in (HLTH 101, BIOL 130/130L, CHEM 120/120L, and AHS 107). Learn how to view your class schedule.
- If you need to make any modifications to your schedule, you can do so on July 18 or after.
- View your tuition fees. You’ll need to pay the amount shown by August 20, 2019.
Winter term: January to April, 2020
Early September: Request all your winter term courses
- Check the Important Dates webpage for course registration dates
- During the course selection period, request both your required and elective courses. You can review our suggestions for electives, and the available winter term courses. Learn more about the course selection period, and how to request your courses.
We always use email to contact you with important information, so make sure you check it regularly.