The School of Public Health and Health Systems is a division of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Course selection instructions for Public Health students starting in September 2019
Fall term: September to December 2019
Before July 2, 2019: do your homework
- Review our information about registering for courses, and course registration information for new students.
- View the list of fall and winter term courses that may be available. Determine the two electives you'd like to take in the fall term. We also have some suggestions for electives you might want to consider.
- Log into Quest and check your contact information. Ensure that your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other personal information is accurate. Please update any incorrect information.
Between July 2 and July 8, 2019: select your fall-term electives
On July 17, 2019, or shortly after: review your schedule
- Log into Quest.
- Check your fall-term schedule to see the required courses you were automatically enrolled in (HLTH 101, HLTH 103, and AHS 107) and ensure you’ve been successfully enrolled in your two elective courses. Learn how to view your class schedule.
- If you need to add, adjust, or swap courses, you can do so during the drop/add period that starts on July 18. Remember to reference the list of fall and winter term courses that may be available on the course registration information page if you need to choose new courses.
- View your tuition fees. You’ll need to pay the amount shown by August 20, 2019.
Winter term: January to April 2020
Early September: request all your winter term courses
We always use email to contact you with important information, so make sure you check it regularly.