Your student record can include two types of addresses: a home and/or a mailing address. It is important to keep your address information up-to-date at all times. You can forward-date an address.
If you're temporarily living somewhere other than the address recorded as your home (perhaps a local Waterloo address), it is to your advantage to ensure this other (local) address is recorded as your mailing address. Otherwise, you may experience unwanted delays in getting important mail (including online information).
- Log in to Quest.
- Under the Personal Information section select one of the address links.
- Your current address(es) is displayed. Click the edit icon next to the address you wish to update.
- Enter the new address information. Click OK. Note: If you're changing your country, you must click Change Country and select the appropriate country from the Look Up Country box.
- Review the updated address information. Check the appropriate address type: Home or Mail. Save or use the Edit Address link if additional changes are required. Note: You can forward-date an address by changing the Date changes will take effect.
- The system will confirm that the save was successful. Select OK.
- The screen will display your updated address(es).
- Follow steps 1, 2, and 3 in Change my address information above.
- Your current address(es) is displayed. Select Add a new address.
- Follow steps 4 through 8 in Change my address information above.
Enter up to the first three characters of the country name in begins with and then select the Look Up button.
Select the appropriate country from the produced results.
You can't remove an existing address. Update existing address(es) selecting the appropriate address type. You'll automatically override the previous address.