Records of relationships with external constituents and stakeholders, and to internal and external communications.
Note: the records retention schedules listed below are currently under development. Please contact the University Records Manager for more information.
UR10 – Public Relations & Communications
- Records of the design, production, and distribution of information assets supporting and strengthening the University's brand and reputation.
UR20 – Convocation
- Records of the University’s convocation ceremonies.
UR30 – Special Events, Activities, & Conferences (includes Personal Information Banks)
- Records of the planning and execution of events and activities which supplement the University’s services and academic programs.
UR40 – Activities & Programs for Young People (includes Personal Information Banks)
- Records of University activities and programs for children and teenagers, such as child care services, camps, workshops, and special events.
UR50 – Alumni Relations & Services
- Records of services to alumni, encouraging their continuing involvement and participation with the University.
UR60 – Advancement & Development Services
- Records of development campaigns and other programs and activities to foster relationships with individual and corporate sponsors, and to encourage donations to the University.
UR70 – Alumni & Donor Case Files (Personal Information Bank)
- Records of alumni and donors (individuals and corporations) and their relationship with the University.
UR80 – Government Relations
- Records of the University’s relationships and interactions with federal, provincial, regional and municipal government stakeholders.
UR90 – Inter-Institutional Relations
- Records of relations between the University and other universities, professional associations, and other external institutions and organizations.