We understand that many of you have questions about the fall Final Examination Period and what it might look like.
For now we can tell you:
- The Final Examination Period is still occurring December 9-23, 2020.
- Final examination rules and regulations remain unchanged.
- In September, you'll find out which courses have a final examination from your instructor or when the final examination schedule is published.
- For courses that will have final examinations, as determined by the instructor:
- Online courses: Final examinations will occur online; no in-person exams permitted.
- On-campus courses: Final examinations may occur in-person.
See the Final Exam Schedule web page for more details about what we know so far about the fall Final Examination Period.