You can select your fall 2017 courses anytime during the course selection period from May 23-29, 2017.
- Prepare in advance to select your courses.
- Contact your academic advisor if you have questions.
- Beginning May 23, select your fall 2017 courses using Quest’s course selection process.
- Depending on your major, your core or required courses may have been pre-selected for you.
Your fall course schedule will be available on Quest July 24, 2017. Important: Review your schedule because all courses selected may not have been scheduled (e.g., time conflicts, missing requisites). You can:
- Adjust your schedule during the drop/add period beginning July 24, 2017.
- Add courses until 11:59 p.m. on September 20, 2017.
- Drop a course without penalty until 11:59 p.m. on September 27, 2017.
Note: course selection is not available on Quest mobile.