Course selection is the first phase of the course registration process.
- You can add courses to your fall 2022 wish list anytime during the Course Selection Period from May 26 (8:15 a.m.) to June 6 (11:59 p.m.).
- Enrolment in the selected courses is not on a first-come first-served basis.
- Enrolment in the selected courses is not guaranteed
Preparing in advance
- Get familiar with your Undergraduate Studies Academic Calendar and make sure you choose courses that keep you on track for your degree. Find past versions under List of Archived Calendars.
- View the Course Selection Offerings List to see what is being offered and its associated campus.
- This is where you can find out if the course is held online, on campus, or blended (has elements of on-campus and online activities).
- Review the Course Selection Period web page for details:
- Learn how to set course priorities.
- Review campus codes used.
- Contact your academic advisor if you have questions.
Selecting your courses during the Course Selection Period
- Sign in to Quest (course selection is not available on Quest Mobile).
- Follow the course selection instructions.
- Add your desired courses before 11:59 p.m. on June 6.
- For certain majors, core/required courses will have been pre-selected for you. Do not drop these.
After the Course Selection Period
Your wish list of courses will be used to create a conflict-free class schedule for you.