Select Your Fall 2021 Courses June 9-12
Course Selection is the first phase of the course registration process.
- You can add courses to your fall 2021 wish list anytime during the Course Selection Period from June 9 (8:15 a.m.) to June 22 (11:59 p.m.).
- It is not on a first-come first-served basis.
- Enrolment in the selected courses is not guaranteed.
What's new to the process for fall 2021
Some courses will use the concept of a blended class: a class normally scheduled with both an online and in-person activity (students must be available to come to campus). As a result, systems, processes, and resources have been updated accordingly (e.g., a new way in Quest to select your preferred and alternate campuses).
Preparing in advance
- Get familiar with your Undergraduate Studies Academic Calendar and make sure you choose courses that keep you on track for your degree.
- View the Course Selection Offerings List to see what is being offered and its associated instruction mode.
- This is where you can find out if the course is held online, on campus, or a blend of both (has elements of on-campus and online activities).
- Review the Course Selection Period web page for details:
- Learn how to set course priorities.
- Review new definitions for campus and instruction mode.
- Contact your academic advisor if you have questions.
Selecting your courses during the Course Selection Period
- Sign in to Quest (course selection is not available on Quest Mobile).
- Follow the updated course selection instructions.
- Add your desired courses before 11:59 p.m. on June 22.
- For certain majors, core/required courses will have been pre-selected for you. Do not drop these.
After the Course Selection Period
Your wish list of courses will be used to create a conflict-free class schedule for you.