View your class schedule
Some fall term specifics you should know:
- Choose "list" view to see all your courses in one place.
- Courses offered in person will have a location assigned.
- Courses offered online will not have a location assigned. Some may have scheduled times (to meet online); however, if you are unable to attend at those times, alternate arrangements can be made.
Note: Need to come to campus? Get the latest information about what you need to know before you come back to campus.
Need to change your schedule?
- Check Quest for your Drop/Add Period online appointment time to see when you can begin making changes to your schedule. See how to view your appointment time.
- New students: Appointments start July 30
- Returning students: Appointments start August 4-5
- Visit the Quest help pages for assistance adding, swapping, or dropping your courses.
- Use the Schedule of Classes to see class offering details, such as available spaces, method of delivery, etc.
- See how you can resolve any enrolment error messages.
Once your schedule is set, don't forget to order your textbooks and course materials at the W Store in time for the fall term. You can choose to ship directly to you or select curbside pick up.
Important dates to note:
- July 30 to August 5: Gradual opening of Quest enrolment to students
- August 6 to September 21: Course Add Period for all students
- September 8: Classes begin
- September 28: Last day to drop classes with 100% refund