View your class schedule
Some specifics you should know about your spring term schedule:
- Choose "list" view to see all your courses.
- Courses offered in person will have a location assigned.
- Courses offered online will not have a location assigned. Some may have scheduled times (to meet online); however, if you are unable to attend at those times, alternate arrangements can be made.
Note: As announced on Tuesday, January 19, there are some changes to the academic dates for the term: classes will begin a week later on May 10 and end on August 5. All important dates have been revised online.
Need to change your schedule?
- Check Quest for your Drop/Add Period online appointment time to see when you can begin making changes to your schedule. See how to view your appointment time.
- Appointments start April 5-6
- Last day to add a class is May 21
- Visit the Quest help pages for assistance adding, swapping, or dropping your courses.
- Use the Schedule of Classes to see class offering details, such as available spaces, method of delivery, etc.
- Resolve any enrolment error messages.
Start planning ahead