Winter final exams take place April 8 to 26. View the current exam schedule for dates, times, and locations.
If this is the first time you are writing in-person final exams, review the Student Success Office's guide of expectations and tips. And take the time now to get familiar with all the COVID-19 final exam protocols that you need to follow on the day of your in-person exam(s).
Important: If you have not submitted proof of full vaccination, received an approved accommodation through AccessAbility Services, or received an extension for submission of proof through the International Student Experience office, you are NOT permitted on campus for any reason, including an in-person final exam.
Writing in the Physical Activities Complex (PAC)
- Access to the PAC for exam purposes is limited to the South and West entrances on Ring Road. The SLC/PAC Main entrance is reserved for students using PAC facilities, and the North entrance will be locked.
- Exterior PAC doors will remain locked until 15 minutes prior to the start time of each exam; dress according to the weather and maintain physical distancing while waiting for entry.
- PAC washroom access is limited to the two closest facilities at the South and West entrances.
When you enter your exam writing location
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to each exam room.
- Quietly find your seat and stay seated.
- Turn off and put away all electronics.
- Put away all study materials.
- Have only authorized exam materials on your desk.
- Water in clear bottles (no labels) is permitted in exams; food and other beverages are not.
Rules and weather-related closures
- You must remain in the exam writing location for at least one (1) hour.
- In the event of a fire alarm evacuation, follow the instructions of the presiding officer(s)/proctor(s).
- If there is potential for a weather-related closure, before coming to campus, check the University homepage or social media (Facebook and Twitter), and check your email for updates on cancelled/rescheduled exams.
- For more rules and regulations, view Assignments, Tests, and Final Exams.