View your class schedule
Some specifics about your fall term schedule
You may have courses that are held online, in-person, or a combination of both (blended).
- In-person course activities are indicated by having a room and building assigned.
- Online course activities are either asynchronous or synchronous (have scheduled time to meet online); however, if you are unable to attend the scheduled times, alternate arrangements may be made.
- View your asynchronous online course activities in the "list" view, or below the weekly calendar view table.
Need to make changes to your schedule?
You can do so during the Drop/Add Period, which begins with personalized enrolment appointments (a dedicated window of time in Quest, staggered over specific days), then continues for everyone until the last day to add classes.
- In Quest, find your Drop/Add Period Appointment window.
- July 29-August 4: Appointments for new students
- August 3-4: Appointments for returning students
- August 5-September 21: Add Period for all students (open enrolment)
- Note: Two-factor authentication (2FA) is required to use Quest. Visit the 2FA website for help setting it up.
- Resources available to help you navigate the Drop/Add Period:
- See answers to the Drop/Add Period's frequently asked questions.
- Visit the Quest help pages for help adding, swapping, or dropping your courses.
- Refer to the Schedule of Classes to see class offering details, such as available spaces, location, etc.
- Learn how to understand the Schedule of Classes.
- Learn how to resolve Quest enrolment error messages.
Start planning ahead
- Use W Store's MyBookLook to view list of textbooks and materials required for your courses.
- Order your textbooks online now to ensure timely delivery.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.