Jewish, Christian and Muslim Perspectives on Mysticism
Part 1: What is Mysticism and Where Did it Come From?
- Mr. Bob Chodos, a long-time member and lay leader of Temple Shalom, Waterloo;
- The Rev'd Glenda Meakin, retreat leader, teacher of Christian meditation, and retired Anglican priest;
- Dr. Timothy Gianotti, Director, American Islamic College, Chicago.
Part 2: What does Mysticism Look Like Today?
- Rabbi Lori Cohen, Temple Shalom, Waterloo;
- Dr. Douglas Bors, Professor Emeritus, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto and member of St. James' Anglican Church, Stratford;
- Mr. Shiraz Sheikh, Adjunct Professor, Studies in Islam, Renison University College, Waterloo.