Whether it is a career, a place to learn, or live and call home, Renison can provide you with a great opportunity. We are an inclusive community where you feel like you are a part of a family as soon as you walk though the door. Everyone is welcome at Renison!
Renison fosters an inclusive community of learners empowered through excellence in teaching and scholarship, to contribute positively in a diverse and complex world.
Prioritizing the best interest of our students, we work to uphold and promote the educational mission and ideals for our College. As people leaders, we embrace our responsibilities with compassion, competence, diligence, and integrity, appreciating that everyone’s contribution to the larger whole is both valuable and valued. We believe that leadership encompasses institutional vision, fiscal responsibility, care for the human being, and commitment to the quality of learning that takes place in our name.
Learn more about Renison in About Us
Benefits and Compensation
In addition to an excellent community-driven atmosphere, Renison employees enjoy a variety of benefits, based on employee status (details can be found on the University of Waterloo Human Resources website):
- a competitive salary (see the salary structure page for salary ranges)
- excellent health and dental benefits as part of a group plan
- tuition assistance for employees and their dependents
- support of professional development interests
- formalized performance evaluation program, which recognizes goals and competencies
- guidelines in place to allow work from home, based on position
- vacation time (begins immediately upon employment) and additional time off during the holiday season
- a defined benefit pension plan
- an Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP)
- continued health benefits for retirees
- an onsite cafeteria, with food inspired by international cuisines - an employee discount is offered.
- parking on site, steps from Renison
- regular community events that include students and employees
- close proximity to everything at the University of Waterloo, just across the creek. See the map.
For more details on benefits, please visit the University of Waterloo's employee benefits page.