Affiliated with the University of Waterloo, Renison University College is conveniently located on the west side of the campus.
Renison is the ideal setting for conferences, meetings, seminars and training sessions throughout the year at prices designed for the economically-minded organizer.
Renison is easily accessible by car or public transportation from Toronto, Stratford, London and Niagara and just a short drive away from the Mennonite villages of St. Jacobs and Elmira where you will find unique shops and attractions.
We offer guests safe, pleasant, and affordable accommodation in an attractive, natural setting. Our residences can accommodate up to 125 guests. Single and twin bedrooms are supplied with fresh linen and towels. In the traditional residence, each floor has its own washroom facilities. Our newer wing offers interconnecting washrooms.
- Regular residence rooms
- Residence rooms with A/C & interconnecting Bathrooms
- Full linen service provided
- Coin operated on site parking
- Coin operated laundry
- High speed internet access - included in fees
- Elevator service
- Meeting/Seminar Rooms/Display Areas (room rental fees available upon request)
- Chapel - seating for 75 people
- Dunker Family Lounge - small receptions or meetings
- Link Foyer/Academic Wing Foyer - receptions, registrations, exhibitions
- Classrooms- seating for 25-100 people
- Atrium - displays, small receptions
- All areas listed are air-conditioned and wheelchair accessible, with the exception of some classroom space
- Fax, internet, digital projection, photocopy and courier service available at cost
- Food services
- The Great Hall – a spacious and bright dining room with air-conditioning and seating for up to 220.
- Special meals
By arrangement; for a minimum of 50 people
Banquet dinners/buffets (hall rental fee may apply)
For further information please contact
Karrie Cornies 519-884-4404, x28591