Along with the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary at Wilfrid Laurier University, Renison University College invites you to attend a discussion of 150 years of Abrahamic faith in Canada, including Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and First Nations perspectives.
Dr. Jacob Sivak
- Distinguished Professor Emeritus, University of Waterloo
- Translator and commentator of Chienke's Motl and Motl's Chienke: A Twentieth Century Story.
The Rev. Roslyn Elm
- Assistant Chaplain, Renison University College
- Chaplain to Her Majesty's Royal Chapel of the Mohawks, Brantford
- Toronto-based legal analyst and a regular contributor to the Toronto Star
- Senior Advisor, Indigenous Initiatives, Wilfrid Laurier University
Limited parking is available in Renison's parking lot. A code to exit the lot, free of charge, will be announced at the event.
This event has been co-sponsored by the Centre for Public Ethics at the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary and by Studies in Islam at Renison University College.