Renison Alumni Event: Lantern Light Tour
Join your fellow alumni of the Waterloo affiliated colleges on a Lantern Light Tour of Doon Heritage Village. This family friendly event is an annual Christmas staple of Waterloo Region.
Doon Heritage Village
10 Huron Rd. | Kitchener, Ontario
Friday, December 6, 2019 | 7:00 p.m. | $15/person
Tickets are now SOLD OUT
If you have already purchased a ticket, please note the folllowing:
- Be sure to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour to collect your tickets from the Renison representative. Tours will begin on time, you won't want to miss anything!
- Dress for the weather, particularly footwear. You should be ready for rain or snow as you walk through the village.
- You are welcome to bring a flashlight or kerosene lantern with you on the tour (candles are not allowed) please note, however, that kerosene lanterns are not permitted inside the buildings and must be left outside.
- The horse-drawn wagon is not stroller/wheelchair accessible.
- This event runs regardless of the weather, there are no rain/snow dates.
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Schnarr.