Canadian Business announced the Growth 500 results this week, which showcases the fast growing companies in Canada. The Growth 500 list is compiled from research over a 5 year period of revenue growth,which in turn identifies Canada's most high potential growth companies.
Numerous companies from the Accelerator Centre, located in R+T Park, were named to this year's Growth 500 list, including
- Learning development software provider Axonify
- Digital forensics pioneer Magnet forensics
- Loyalty rewards software developer Smile.io
- AI image analysis company Ecopia
- Fleet Complete, which acquired AC Grad Big Road in 2017
- Geotab, which acquired AC Grad FleetCarma in 2018
Several Kitchener Waterloo Startup companies were also recognized on the Startup 50 list, a companion to the Growth 500 that recognize new businesses that have demonstrated remarkable growth.