The Office of Research will host a virtual reviewer panel session with five University of Waterloo researchers who have served on a broad range of Project Grant review panels, from public health to biochemical engineering, and everything in between.
They will share insights from their experience and insider tips to give your application a competitive edge. Each panelist will present for about 10 minutes and then all panelists will be available to answer your questions.
The presenters are:
- Maud Gorbet (Biomedical Engineering)
- Sharon Kirkpatrick (Public/Population Health)
- David Spafford (Disease-related)
- Lora Giangregorio (Randomized Controlled Trials)
- David Rose (Biochemistry/Molecular Biology; University Delegate to CIHR
If you are interested in joining this informative session, please email Sarah Lau.