Faculty members interested in applying for SSHRC funding are invited to register for one or more of the online Get STARTed SSHRC writing workshops. Hosted by the Office of Research, these workshops will cover the most challenging sections of a typical SSHRC grant application as well as strategies to strengthen your application.
All sessions will be online and run from 1 to 3 p.m. Please register for the sessions you would like to attend. Once your registration has been accepted, Ruth Knechtel will contact you with online session details.
- Tuesday, July 7: Crafting compelling objectives
- Thursday, July 9: Mastering methodologies
- Wednesday, July 15: Knockout knowledge mobilization plans
- Thursday, July 16: Stellar student training plans
- Tuesday, July 21: Bringing your budget “A game”
- Thursday, July 30: Articulating impacts and advice from the Adjudication Committee
If you have any questions, please contact Ruth Knechtel.