Faculty, staff, and students are invited to join Eric Luvisotto, technology transfer manager, in the Office of Research, for one or a number of presentations in the Intellectual Property (IP) Workshop series. Eric will share the foundations of Intellectual Property protection, commercialization, and legal rights.
- IP 101 and Commercialization – Thursday, January 10 (12:30-2:30 p.m.) DC 1304
- IP Case Study – Thursday, February 14 (12:30-2 p.m.) DC 1304
- Copyright and Software – Thursday, March 21 (12:30-2 p.m.) E7-2317
- Trademarks – Thursday, April 11 (12:30-2 p.m.) DC 1304
- What’s next? Panel Discussion – Thursday, May 16 (12:30-2 p.m.) DC 1304
Workshops are presented by WatCo and supported by The Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology (CBB), and The Games Institute.
For more information and to register, please visit the CBB website. (Registration is required for each event.)