This webinar is the first of three highlighting the University of Waterloo research centres and institutes, which take an interdisciplinary approach to addressing significant research themes. This webinar focuses on the economics of public health and health policy, the environment, clean water, and COVID-19 transmission in waste water.
Moderator: Roy Brouwer, Executive Director, Water Institute; Professor, Economics
Expert panelists include:
- Daniel Scott - Executive Director, Interdisciplinary Centre on Climate Change; Professor, Geography and Environmental Management
- Susan Horton - Professor, Economics; CIGI Chair in Global Health Economics
- Shannon Majowicz - Associate Professor, School of Public Health and Health Systems
- Lauren Smith - Founder, PolyGone Technologies
- Jason Deglint - CEO, Blue Lion Labs
Registration is required for each panel. A Webex link will be provided before the talk. Each webinar will feature a 60-minute, moderated panel, with 5 or 6 participants followed by an optional 30-minute Q&A (questions can be submitted through the web conference chat).