Faculty and staff are welcome to attend one of two drop-in training sessions to learn about Unit 4 research reporting.
The sessions will be held on:
Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 10 to 11:30 a.m.
A one-hour presentation will cover the following:
- Set up of research work orders in Unit 4
- Delegated signing authority and reporting access
- Review of research month-end statements emailed to PIs
- Review of research-related prompted queries in Unit 4
- Future report developments
The one-hour presentation will be followed by a Q&A session as well as the opportunity to ask questions about Unit 4 one-on-one with Research Finance staff.
Further sessions will be organized if needed.
If you have questions, please email Diane Johnston, Director, Research Finance.
305 Phillip St.
Waterloo, ON N2L 5Z5