Waterloo faculty members (both emerging and established scholars) are invited to learn more about tools and strategies to help improve their SSHRC grant applications. Hosted by the Office of Research, five START Program (SSHRC Tools and Resources Training) workshops will cover the most challenging sections of the typical SSHRC grant application.
All sessions will run from 1:30-3:00 p.m. in Hagey Hall 373
- Tuesday July 31: Crafting Compelling Objectives
- Thursday Aug 2: Mastering Methodologies
- Thursday Aug 9: Knock-Out Knowledge Mobilization Plans
- Tuesday Aug 14: Stellar Student Training Plans
- Thursday Aug 16: Bringing your Budget “A Game”
RSVP to Ruth Knechtel