5 steps for submitting an application
1. Prepare your application by reading the following:
- Conestoga College
- Grand River, St. Mary's, or Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- Western University
- Wilfrid Laurier University
3. Sign-in to complete the online application form
4. Create your recruitment, information-consent, and feedback materials and upload these with your application
- Review and use our samples and other supporting materials
5. Complete any relevant supporting documentation and upload these with your application
- Are you using equipment to collect physiological data? A standard operating procedure (SOP) may be needed.
- Have you created your own equipment, or device, or modified a commercially produced device? A safety risk assessment review form will need to be completed and submitted to the Safety Office. This is a fillable PDF form.
- Are you performing a controlled act? A delegation form for a medical directive and a SOP will be needed.
- Are you creating a bio-bank or bio-repository? A SOP will be needed.
- Is the research greater than minimal risk and there has been no scholarly review? A certificate of scientific merit review (PDF) may be needed.