University of Waterloo resources

Visitor Parking


The use of your work e-mail account upon retirement is up to the discretion of your department.

Renew your library card

Do you still have a University of Waterloo library card that you're planning to use some day, but you haven't done so since you retired? You retain full access to all the library resources and extended loan privileges. Sarah Martin tells us that retirees need to have their cards revalidated if they haven't done so since their official retirement date.

If you still want to use the card, goto

The ‘Question’ box can be filled out as ‘Retired staff member/faculty’ and they can give some contact information below that. This is to streamline the process in case I am not available. You are also able to submit any follow up questions about access through that same page.

Retirees Benifits Page (Human Resources)

Pensioners Benefits Bulletins