What does this partnership mean for you?
Concept by Velocity
In fall 2020, Rogers partnered with Concept by Velocity to deliver the Sportsnet Hockey Hack Powered by Rogers 5G. Read more about the outcomes on Concept's page here, and stay tuned for future student engagement opportunities with Rogers.
Rogers posts jobs on WaterlooWorks for co-op students.
Students & New Grads
Ted Rogers Scholarship
Through their partnership with the University of Waterloo, Rogers is funding an entrance scholarship. This award is valued at up to $10,000, paid over four years ($2,500/year) for a deserving undergraduate student admitted to year one of any STEM degree program in each of fall 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Full-time undergraduate student entering year one of any program in the Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics, or Science in 2020, 2021 or 2022.
- A minimum admission average of 80% is required.
- Must be an Ontario resident as defined by OSAP.
- Selection to be based on academic excellence, extracurricular achievements and/or volunteer involvement as assessed through the Admission Information Form, as well as on financial need.
- Each award is valued at $10,000 per student to be paid over four years ($2,500/year).
- The recipient will receive instalments of $1,250 per full-time academic term for up to eight terms (1A-4B) for a total of $10,000.
- Payments after Year One are contingent upon maintaining a minimum overall average of 70% and continued full-time enrolment in a STEM program.
How to apply
- Students must complete the University of Waterloo Entrance Bursary on-line application by April 15.
- Student Awards and Financial Aid will nominate recipients each Spring.