This classroom training session teaches chemical users how to work safely with chemicals and how to identify and control hazards.
Who should take this course?
All individuals working with chemicals.
- Learn the best practices for storing, handling and using chemicals.
- How to assess the risk associated with particular chemicals.
- Learn to determine necessary controls.
|Classroom||Safe Chemical Handling (SO2016)||3 hours||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
- If you are having trouble enrolling in this course - Email Dhananjai Borwankar with the following information: Name, student or employee ID, your status (co-op student, grad student, employee), and your preferred session.
- Do not just show up unless you are registered or have been given permission by Dhananjai Borwankar. The transition to Workday has made it necessary for us to manually ensure we do not overfill courses.
- Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification. Contact the Safety Office for additional support.