This online training module introduces the University’s requirements for properly handling and disposing of hazardous waste.
Who should take this course?
Everyone whose work generates hazardous waste should complete this training module.
- Planning for the hazardous waste you generate
- Categorizing hazardous wastes
- Segregating hazardous wastes
- Labelling hazardous wastes
- Packaging hazardous wastes
|Online||Hazardous Waste Segregation (SO2035)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Login using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page
- Select the course name from the list
- The training module will then appear in your list of courses