Workplace courses (Faculty/Staff/C.U.P.E.)
Safety Office normally schedules courses on main campus in May/June and November/December.
- Courses are supported from a University wide fund for generally no more than 10% of faculty/staff in a department.
- Costs for additional persons to be trained in first aid and specially arranged courses are the responsibility of the individual department.
- Certificates are normally valid for 3 years from the date issued.
Emergency first aid course with CPR (one day) SO1038
This training is considered appropriate for:
- main campus work areas due to the availability of University of Waterloo (UW) Police and Health Services.
- low risk field work.
|Tuesday, November 28, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday, November 29, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday, November 30, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday, December 5, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday, December 6, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday, December 7, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday, December 12, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday, December 13, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday, December 14, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday, December 19, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday, December 20, 2017||COM 112D||9am - 4:30pm|
Registration for emergency first aid sessions is done through myHRinfo. After logging in select;
>"Self Service">"Learning and Development">"Request Training Enrolment"
Then select "search by course" and enter First Aid or "search course session number 1038". To see what sessions are available click "View Available Sessions"
For additional information, visit the instructions on using Self-Service page.
Standard first aid with CPR (two days) (UW Employees only)
- Training for employees at off main campus locations and fieldwork* of 6 or more employees in high risk fieldwork.
- Safety Office normally schedules courses as required at locations in the Waterloo Region.
Non workplace courses
- No university wide funding provided.
- Campus recreation first aid courses
*Remote Field Work sites may require additional specially arranged training according to the jurisdiction. For further information contact Safety Office at ext.33587.